I am seven letter word. Find me Who Am I? The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InFour Letter WordCombine the name of a fictional species and a way to cook eggs to find the answerA Ten letter WordAnother seven letter wordSeven letter word : it goes onA 10-letter word puzzle - what am I?Is it possible to find a word ending in every letter-vowel combination?A word pronounced like lettersThe answer is in the titleWord-Letter Ladder

Falsification in Math vs Science

What can other administrators access on my machine?

Adding labels to a table: columns and rows

How to reverse every other sublist of a list?

How to deal with fear of taking dependencies

What could be the right powersource for 15 seconds lifespan disposable giant chainsaw?

Is flight data recorder erased after every flight?

Rank groups within a grouped sequence of TRUE/FALSE and NA

How was Skylab's orbit inclination chosen?

What are the motivations for publishing new editions of an existing textbook, beyond new discoveries in a field?

What spell level should this homebrew After-Image spell be?

How do you say "canon" as in "official for a story universe"?

Lethal sonic weapons

Inline version of a function returns different value than non-inline version

How long do I have to send my income tax payment to the IRS?

I looked up a future colleague on LinkedIn before I started a job. I told my colleague about it and he seemed surprised. Should I apologize?

Inflated grade on resume at previous job, might former employer tell new employer?

aging parents with no investments

Can the Protection from Evil and Good spell be used on the caster?

Monty Hall variation

Is it true that “A.D.” is traditionally placed before the year number?

How to answer pointed "are you quitting" questioning when I don't want them to suspect

Potential by Assembling Charges

The difference between dialogue marks



I am seven letter word. Find me Who Am I?



The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InFour Letter WordCombine the name of a fictional species and a way to cook eggs to find the answerA Ten letter WordAnother seven letter wordSeven letter word : it goes onA 10-letter word puzzle - what am I?Is it possible to find a word ending in every letter-vowel combination?A word pronounced like lettersThe answer is in the titleWord-Letter Ladder










4












$begingroup$


When I am Seven letter word,

I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.



If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.



If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.



My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$







  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
    $endgroup$
    – ABcDexter
    2 hours ago















4












$begingroup$


When I am Seven letter word,

I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.



If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.



If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.



My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$







  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
    $endgroup$
    – ABcDexter
    2 hours ago













4












4








4





$begingroup$


When I am Seven letter word,

I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.



If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.



If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.



My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$




When I am Seven letter word,

I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.



If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.



If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.



My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.







riddle word






share|improve this question









New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question









New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 2 hours ago









Alconja

23.7k13101148




23.7k13101148






New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 2 hours ago









Udhay TitusUdhay Titus

1236




1236




New contributor




Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






Udhay Titus is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
    $endgroup$
    – ABcDexter
    2 hours ago












  • 2




    $begingroup$
    Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
    $endgroup$
    – ABcDexter
    2 hours ago







2




2




$begingroup$
Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
$endgroup$
– ABcDexter
2 hours ago




$begingroup$
Hi, welcome to Puzzling :) I have edited your post to make it easier to read. In case you want to revert so as to hide any obvious hints, please feel free to do so.
$endgroup$
– ABcDexter
2 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















5












$begingroup$

You are




Samsung.




I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.




1 March 1938.




If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.




A mas is a farmhouse.




If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.




Sun




My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.




G







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    really amazing correct answer
    $endgroup$
    – Udhay Titus
    2 hours ago











Your Answer





StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
return StackExchange.using("mathjaxEditing", function ()
StackExchange.MarkdownEditor.creationCallbacks.add(function (editor, postfix)
StackExchange.mathjaxEditing.prepareWmdForMathJax(editor, postfix, [["$", "$"], ["\\(","\\)"]]);
);
);
, "mathjax-editing");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "559"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);






Udhay Titus is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81598%2fi-am-seven-letter-word-find-me-who-am-i%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









5












$begingroup$

You are




Samsung.




I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.




1 March 1938.




If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.




A mas is a farmhouse.




If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.




Sun




My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.




G







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    really amazing correct answer
    $endgroup$
    – Udhay Titus
    2 hours ago















5












$begingroup$

You are




Samsung.




I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.




1 March 1938.




If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.




A mas is a farmhouse.




If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.




Sun




My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.




G







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    really amazing correct answer
    $endgroup$
    – Udhay Titus
    2 hours ago













5












5








5





$begingroup$

You are




Samsung.




I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.




1 March 1938.




If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.




A mas is a farmhouse.




If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.




Sun




My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.




G







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$



You are




Samsung.




I was founded on same day when The Yosemite TWA crash occurred.




1 March 1938.




If you take and reverse my first three letters,

I am traditional farmhouse which is in France.




A mas is a farmhouse.




If you take my next three letters

without me the world is in darkness.




Sun




My last letter is the 7th Letter in the ISO basic Latin Alphabet.




G








share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited 2 hours ago

























answered 2 hours ago









jafejafe

25.6k472252




25.6k472252











  • $begingroup$
    really amazing correct answer
    $endgroup$
    – Udhay Titus
    2 hours ago
















  • $begingroup$
    really amazing correct answer
    $endgroup$
    – Udhay Titus
    2 hours ago















$begingroup$
really amazing correct answer
$endgroup$
– Udhay Titus
2 hours ago




$begingroup$
really amazing correct answer
$endgroup$
– Udhay Titus
2 hours ago










Udhay Titus is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















Udhay Titus is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












Udhay Titus is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











Udhay Titus is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81598%2fi-am-seven-letter-word-find-me-who-am-i%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

瀋陽號驅逐艦 目录 接收與服役 配置反潛直升機 武進三型性能升級 歷史 除役 參考資料 外部連結 导航菜单Taiwan Air Power海疆老兵-陽字號驅逐艦沿革World Navies Today: Taiwan (Republic of China)DD-839 USS POWER编

波兰旗帜列表 目录 国旗 军旗 其他制服部门旗帜 特别国家机构船只 参考文献 外部链接 导航菜单Polskie flagi, chorągwie, bandery... [波兰旗帜、条幅、船旗等]原始内容Ustawa z dnia 31 stycznia 1980 r. o godle, barwach i hymnie Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz o pieczęciach państwowychZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 14 grudnia 2005 r. zmieniające zarządzenie w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 29 stycznia 1996 r. w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejUstawa z dnia 19 lutego 1993 r. o znakach Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejHistoria Marynarki Wojennej RP [波兰海军史]Rozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 12 kwietnia 2002 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych Straży GranicznejRozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 18 kwietnia 2005 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych PolicjiRozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury z dnia 21 października 2005 r. w sprawie wzorów flag dla statków morskich na oznaczenie pełnionej specjalnej służby państwowej oraz okoliczności i warunków ich podnoszenia波兰旗帜波兰编

Indenting and Dedenting ASP code with Python