Delete free apps from library Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast?How Do I Know Which Google Account is Used for the Market?How to reinstall corrupted Android applications with ease?Can I see what apps I own that have been pulled from the market by developers?Can you fully remove Google system apps from Android including the Play Store updates?How can I be notified of updates for apps that I do not have installed?How to filter IP address in a hotspot/tetherHow to view bargain sales on Play Store ordered by discount or categoryUsing apps from two countries on the same deviceSome apps (SD card ones?) not restored after factory reset of S5. What have I lost? Help!Can't install apps after factory reset

RSA find public exponent

Where is the Next Backup Size entry on iOS 12?

My mentor says to set image to Fine instead of RAW — how is this different from JPG?

Does the Black Tentacles spell do damage twice at the start of turn to an already restrained creature?

Why weren't discrete x86 CPUs ever used in game hardware?

What does Turing mean by this statement?

Understanding p-Values using an example

The Nth Gryphon Number

New Order #6: Easter Egg

How can a team of shapeshifters communicate?

GDP with Intermediate Production

In musical terms, what properties are varied by the human voice to produce different words / syllables?

Is CEO the "profession" with the most psychopaths?

Nose gear failure in single prop aircraft: belly landing or nose-gear up landing?

Did Mueller's report provide an evidentiary basis for the claim of Russian govt election interference via social media?

Why datecode is SO IMPORTANT to chip manufacturers?

How to change the tick of the color bar legend to black

How to write capital alpha?

What are the main differences between Stargate SG-1 cuts?

AppleTVs create a chatty alternate WiFi network

Printing attributes of selection in ArcPy?

Select every other edge (they share a common vertex)

What does this say in Elvish?

Can an iPhone 7 be made to function as a NFC Tag?



Delete free apps from library



Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern)
Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast?How Do I Know Which Google Account is Used for the Market?How to reinstall corrupted Android applications with ease?Can I see what apps I own that have been pulled from the market by developers?Can you fully remove Google system apps from Android including the Play Store updates?How can I be notified of updates for apps that I do not have installed?How to filter IP address in a hotspot/tetherHow to view bargain sales on Play Store ordered by discount or categoryUsing apps from two countries on the same deviceSome apps (SD card ones?) not restored after factory reset of S5. What have I lost? Help!Can't install apps after factory reset



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















Like the title implies, I want to delete free apps from my Play Store library. I don't want to remove paid apps because I obviously paid for them so that means that they are useful to me in some way or another. But I have accumulated a list of around 500 apps, of which 90% aren't used anymore. But I can't remember which apps I paid for and which not. When I click on each app, I sometimes don't see that I purchased them, just the standard "Install" button.



So is there a way to filter out paid apps from my library? I find it hard to believe that Google hasn't implemented a way of properly navigating through your library.










share|improve this question




























    1















    Like the title implies, I want to delete free apps from my Play Store library. I don't want to remove paid apps because I obviously paid for them so that means that they are useful to me in some way or another. But I have accumulated a list of around 500 apps, of which 90% aren't used anymore. But I can't remember which apps I paid for and which not. When I click on each app, I sometimes don't see that I purchased them, just the standard "Install" button.



    So is there a way to filter out paid apps from my library? I find it hard to believe that Google hasn't implemented a way of properly navigating through your library.










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1








      Like the title implies, I want to delete free apps from my Play Store library. I don't want to remove paid apps because I obviously paid for them so that means that they are useful to me in some way or another. But I have accumulated a list of around 500 apps, of which 90% aren't used anymore. But I can't remember which apps I paid for and which not. When I click on each app, I sometimes don't see that I purchased them, just the standard "Install" button.



      So is there a way to filter out paid apps from my library? I find it hard to believe that Google hasn't implemented a way of properly navigating through your library.










      share|improve this question














      Like the title implies, I want to delete free apps from my Play Store library. I don't want to remove paid apps because I obviously paid for them so that means that they are useful to me in some way or another. But I have accumulated a list of around 500 apps, of which 90% aren't used anymore. But I can't remember which apps I paid for and which not. When I click on each app, I sometimes don't see that I purchased them, just the standard "Install" button.



      So is there a way to filter out paid apps from my library? I find it hard to believe that Google hasn't implemented a way of properly navigating through your library.







      google-play-store filter






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 3 hours ago









      LeonidasFettLeonidasFett

      1083




      1083




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          2














          I suggest you a PC and your mobile both for this solution.



          Using your PC visit this url here. It would list only those apps you have bought so far. Now, in your Play Store app, go to Account (left swipe) → Library.



          Compare the two lists. The ones which would not match would be the free ones.



          This is not user-friendly but should get the job done nonetheless.






          share|improve this answer























          • Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

            – LeonidasFett
            1 hour ago











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "139"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fandroid.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f210609%2fdelete-free-apps-from-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          2














          I suggest you a PC and your mobile both for this solution.



          Using your PC visit this url here. It would list only those apps you have bought so far. Now, in your Play Store app, go to Account (left swipe) → Library.



          Compare the two lists. The ones which would not match would be the free ones.



          This is not user-friendly but should get the job done nonetheless.






          share|improve this answer























          • Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

            – LeonidasFett
            1 hour ago















          2














          I suggest you a PC and your mobile both for this solution.



          Using your PC visit this url here. It would list only those apps you have bought so far. Now, in your Play Store app, go to Account (left swipe) → Library.



          Compare the two lists. The ones which would not match would be the free ones.



          This is not user-friendly but should get the job done nonetheless.






          share|improve this answer























          • Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

            – LeonidasFett
            1 hour ago













          2












          2








          2







          I suggest you a PC and your mobile both for this solution.



          Using your PC visit this url here. It would list only those apps you have bought so far. Now, in your Play Store app, go to Account (left swipe) → Library.



          Compare the two lists. The ones which would not match would be the free ones.



          This is not user-friendly but should get the job done nonetheless.






          share|improve this answer













          I suggest you a PC and your mobile both for this solution.



          Using your PC visit this url here. It would list only those apps you have bought so far. Now, in your Play Store app, go to Account (left swipe) → Library.



          Compare the two lists. The ones which would not match would be the free ones.



          This is not user-friendly but should get the job done nonetheless.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered 1 hour ago









          Firelord♦Firelord

          17.8k1377194




          17.8k1377194












          • Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

            – LeonidasFett
            1 hour ago

















          • Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

            – LeonidasFett
            1 hour ago
















          Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

          – LeonidasFett
          1 hour ago





          Ok thank you, this will do I guess. Still frustrating that something like this isn't easier. Not your fault though. :)

          – LeonidasFett
          1 hour ago

















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fandroid.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f210609%2fdelete-free-apps-from-library%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          瀋陽號驅逐艦 目录 接收與服役 配置反潛直升機 武進三型性能升級 歷史 除役 參考資料 外部連結 导航菜单Taiwan Air Power海疆老兵-陽字號驅逐艦沿革World Navies Today: Taiwan (Republic of China)DD-839 USS POWER编

          波兰旗帜列表 目录 国旗 军旗 其他制服部门旗帜 特别国家机构船只 参考文献 外部链接 导航菜单Polskie flagi, chorągwie, bandery... [波兰旗帜、条幅、船旗等]原始内容Ustawa z dnia 31 stycznia 1980 r. o godle, barwach i hymnie Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz o pieczęciach państwowychZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 14 grudnia 2005 r. zmieniające zarządzenie w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 29 stycznia 1996 r. w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejUstawa z dnia 19 lutego 1993 r. o znakach Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejHistoria Marynarki Wojennej RP [波兰海军史]Rozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 12 kwietnia 2002 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych Straży GranicznejRozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 18 kwietnia 2005 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych PolicjiRozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury z dnia 21 października 2005 r. w sprawie wzorów flag dla statków morskich na oznaczenie pełnionej specjalnej służby państwowej oraz okoliczności i warunków ich podnoszenia波兰旗帜波兰编

          Indenting and Dedenting ASP code with Python