I see my dog runA Hard-Luck FarmerI run on the edge of a diamondHighest possible score my friend could earn in one Scrabble turn?I need no definition. Flowing like water, from port to port2 countries name into 1 country nameBroken Words Cryptic #3You see me every dayThe cake maker and his dogWhat's my line?Return of the Riley Riddles in Reverse

What would the Romans have called "sorcery"?

When blogging recipes, how can I support both readers who want the narrative/journey and ones who want the printer-friendly recipe?

How can I fix this gap between bookcases I made?

Validation accuracy vs Testing accuracy

Download, install and reboot computer at night if needed

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?

"You are your self first supporter", a more proper way to say it

Is there a familial term for apples and pears?

Email Account under attack (really) - anything I can do?

How to report a triplet of septets in NMR tabulation?

DOS, create pipe for stdin/stdout of command.com(or 4dos.com) in C or Batch?

What makes Graph invariants so useful/important?

Can a German sentence have two subjects?

How long does it take to type this?

Can I make popcorn with any corn?

I probably found a bug with the sudo apt install function

How do I create uniquely male characters?

Why Is Death Allowed In the Matrix?

Modification to Chariots for Heavy Cavalry Analogue for 4-armed race

What exactly is the parasitic white layer that forms after iron parts are treated with ammonia?

How is this relation reflexive?

whey we use polarized capacitor?

A newer friend of my brother's gave him a load of baseball cards that are supposedly extremely valuable. Is this a scam?

I see my dog run



I see my dog run


A Hard-Luck FarmerI run on the edge of a diamondHighest possible score my friend could earn in one Scrabble turn?I need no definition. Flowing like water, from port to port2 countries name into 1 country nameBroken Words Cryptic #3You see me every dayThe cake maker and his dogWhat's my line?Return of the Riley Riddles in Reverse













5












$begingroup$



My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




What is my dog's name?



Bonus: What is my name?










share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 3




    $begingroup$
    (+1): A one-line wonder! :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
    $endgroup$
    – Xilpex
    1 hour ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago










  • $begingroup$
    If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    1 hour ago















5












$begingroup$



My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




What is my dog's name?



Bonus: What is my name?










share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 3




    $begingroup$
    (+1): A one-line wonder! :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
    $endgroup$
    – Xilpex
    1 hour ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago










  • $begingroup$
    If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    1 hour ago













5












5








5


1



$begingroup$



My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




What is my dog's name?



Bonus: What is my name?










share|improve this question









$endgroup$





My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




What is my dog's name?



Bonus: What is my name?







word wordplay






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 1 hour ago









PiIsNot3PiIsNot3

1,752124




1,752124







  • 3




    $begingroup$
    (+1): A one-line wonder! :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
    $endgroup$
    – Xilpex
    1 hour ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago










  • $begingroup$
    If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    1 hour ago












  • 3




    $begingroup$
    (+1): A one-line wonder! :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago






  • 4




    $begingroup$
    As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
    $endgroup$
    – Xilpex
    1 hour ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    1 hour ago










  • $begingroup$
    If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    1 hour ago







3




3




$begingroup$
(+1): A one-line wonder! :P
$endgroup$
– user477343
1 hour ago




$begingroup$
(+1): A one-line wonder! :P
$endgroup$
– user477343
1 hour ago




4




4




$begingroup$
I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
1 hour ago




$begingroup$
I dunno his name, but the dog is smart.
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
1 hour ago




4




4




$begingroup$
As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
$endgroup$
– Xilpex
1 hour ago




$begingroup$
As far as I can tell your name is PilsNot3... :D
$endgroup$
– Xilpex
1 hour ago




1




1




$begingroup$
@PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
1 hour ago




$begingroup$
@PilsNot3 would a breed be an acceptable name answer? Or am I barking up the wrong tree, so to speak?
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
1 hour ago












$begingroup$
If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
1 hour ago




$begingroup$
If you can explain why your answer might work, then go ahead, but for the record it actually is a name you would give to a pet dog and not necessarily a breed
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
1 hour ago










3 Answers
3






active

oldest

votes


















4












$begingroup$

Maybe your dog's name is




Spot




Because he does




just a spot of betting, or maybe just spot (cash)a bets.




If so




based on your title, you could be Dick or Jane (See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    43 mins ago


















4












$begingroup$

Your dog's name is




Spot




because




your dog

chooses -> opts

not to go -> stop

after -> post

the highest -> tops

bets -> pots.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    40 mins ago


















3












$begingroup$

After looking at everyone else's answers, I know my answer is not correct, but I am just putting it here because I think the wordplay I show here was unintentional, making it very cool (and funny, in my opinion). A very clever puzzle! :D



Anyway, without further ado, the dog's name might be




George




My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




The line is telling us to go after letters, but not in the highest groups (words). So, go for the letters around each space between them.







My dog chooses not t$$o go after the highest bets.
$Downarrow$
ydgcsnttogoartehtb (note that the last letters are y and b).




Rearranging the letters, you get




Dog's got that bent cry




So now this points to




Barnyard Dawg. Barnyard $to$ Barn yard, and also, this dog being from the Looney Tunes is of course going to make some weird sounds; however, the actual name of this dog is George. In the link, you can also see George running after the rooster in a YouTube video, that video actually showing the very first appearance of George.




According to




this profile of George, he was cast as the pet of Porky Pig.




So that means your name is




PORKY PIG.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    32 mins ago











  • $begingroup$
    @Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    32 mins ago







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    31 mins ago











Your Answer





StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
return StackExchange.using("mathjaxEditing", function ()
StackExchange.MarkdownEditor.creationCallbacks.add(function (editor, postfix)
StackExchange.mathjaxEditing.prepareWmdForMathJax(editor, postfix, [["$", "$"], ["\\(","\\)"]]);
);
);
, "mathjax-editing");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "559"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81496%2fi-see-my-dog-run%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























3 Answers
3






active

oldest

votes








3 Answers
3






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









4












$begingroup$

Maybe your dog's name is




Spot




Because he does




just a spot of betting, or maybe just spot (cash)a bets.




If so




based on your title, you could be Dick or Jane (See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    43 mins ago















4












$begingroup$

Maybe your dog's name is




Spot




Because he does




just a spot of betting, or maybe just spot (cash)a bets.




If so




based on your title, you could be Dick or Jane (See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$












  • $begingroup$
    Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    43 mins ago













4












4








4





$begingroup$

Maybe your dog's name is




Spot




Because he does




just a spot of betting, or maybe just spot (cash)a bets.




If so




based on your title, you could be Dick or Jane (See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$



Maybe your dog's name is




Spot




Because he does




just a spot of betting, or maybe just spot (cash)a bets.




If so




based on your title, you could be Dick or Jane (See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run.








share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered 57 mins ago









SteveVSteveV

6,5182632




6,5182632











  • $begingroup$
    Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    43 mins ago
















  • $begingroup$
    Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    43 mins ago















$begingroup$
Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
43 mins ago




$begingroup$
Also, regarding the bonus, rot13(jub jnf qbvat gur frrvat?)
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
43 mins ago











4












$begingroup$

Your dog's name is




Spot




because




your dog

chooses -> opts

not to go -> stop

after -> post

the highest -> tops

bets -> pots.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    40 mins ago















4












$begingroup$

Your dog's name is




Spot




because




your dog

chooses -> opts

not to go -> stop

after -> post

the highest -> tops

bets -> pots.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 3




    $begingroup$
    Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    40 mins ago













4












4








4





$begingroup$

Your dog's name is




Spot




because




your dog

chooses -> opts

not to go -> stop

after -> post

the highest -> tops

bets -> pots.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$



Your dog's name is




Spot




because




your dog

chooses -> opts

not to go -> stop

after -> post

the highest -> tops

bets -> pots.








share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited 42 mins ago

























answered 46 mins ago









noednenoedne

8,67512365




8,67512365







  • 3




    $begingroup$
    Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    40 mins ago












  • 3




    $begingroup$
    Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    40 mins ago







3




3




$begingroup$
Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
40 mins ago




$begingroup$
Nice one, you got them all! Now, I'll go watch some dogs run before I accept this answer
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
40 mins ago











3












$begingroup$

After looking at everyone else's answers, I know my answer is not correct, but I am just putting it here because I think the wordplay I show here was unintentional, making it very cool (and funny, in my opinion). A very clever puzzle! :D



Anyway, without further ado, the dog's name might be




George




My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




The line is telling us to go after letters, but not in the highest groups (words). So, go for the letters around each space between them.







My dog chooses not t$$o go after the highest bets.
$Downarrow$
ydgcsnttogoartehtb (note that the last letters are y and b).




Rearranging the letters, you get




Dog's got that bent cry




So now this points to




Barnyard Dawg. Barnyard $to$ Barn yard, and also, this dog being from the Looney Tunes is of course going to make some weird sounds; however, the actual name of this dog is George. In the link, you can also see George running after the rooster in a YouTube video, that video actually showing the very first appearance of George.




According to




this profile of George, he was cast as the pet of Porky Pig.




So that means your name is




PORKY PIG.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    32 mins ago











  • $begingroup$
    @Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    32 mins ago







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    31 mins ago















3












$begingroup$

After looking at everyone else's answers, I know my answer is not correct, but I am just putting it here because I think the wordplay I show here was unintentional, making it very cool (and funny, in my opinion). A very clever puzzle! :D



Anyway, without further ado, the dog's name might be




George




My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




The line is telling us to go after letters, but not in the highest groups (words). So, go for the letters around each space between them.







My dog chooses not t$$o go after the highest bets.
$Downarrow$
ydgcsnttogoartehtb (note that the last letters are y and b).




Rearranging the letters, you get




Dog's got that bent cry




So now this points to




Barnyard Dawg. Barnyard $to$ Barn yard, and also, this dog being from the Looney Tunes is of course going to make some weird sounds; however, the actual name of this dog is George. In the link, you can also see George running after the rooster in a YouTube video, that video actually showing the very first appearance of George.




According to




this profile of George, he was cast as the pet of Porky Pig.




So that means your name is




PORKY PIG.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    32 mins ago











  • $begingroup$
    @Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    32 mins ago







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    31 mins ago













3












3








3





$begingroup$

After looking at everyone else's answers, I know my answer is not correct, but I am just putting it here because I think the wordplay I show here was unintentional, making it very cool (and funny, in my opinion). A very clever puzzle! :D



Anyway, without further ado, the dog's name might be




George




My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




The line is telling us to go after letters, but not in the highest groups (words). So, go for the letters around each space between them.







My dog chooses not t$$o go after the highest bets.
$Downarrow$
ydgcsnttogoartehtb (note that the last letters are y and b).




Rearranging the letters, you get




Dog's got that bent cry




So now this points to




Barnyard Dawg. Barnyard $to$ Barn yard, and also, this dog being from the Looney Tunes is of course going to make some weird sounds; however, the actual name of this dog is George. In the link, you can also see George running after the rooster in a YouTube video, that video actually showing the very first appearance of George.




According to




this profile of George, he was cast as the pet of Porky Pig.




So that means your name is




PORKY PIG.







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$



After looking at everyone else's answers, I know my answer is not correct, but I am just putting it here because I think the wordplay I show here was unintentional, making it very cool (and funny, in my opinion). A very clever puzzle! :D



Anyway, without further ado, the dog's name might be




George




My dog chooses not to go after the highest bets.




The line is telling us to go after letters, but not in the highest groups (words). So, go for the letters around each space between them.







My dog chooses not t$$o go after the highest bets.
$Downarrow$
ydgcsnttogoartehtb (note that the last letters are y and b).




Rearranging the letters, you get




Dog's got that bent cry




So now this points to




Barnyard Dawg. Barnyard $to$ Barn yard, and also, this dog being from the Looney Tunes is of course going to make some weird sounds; however, the actual name of this dog is George. In the link, you can also see George running after the rooster in a YouTube video, that video actually showing the very first appearance of George.




According to




this profile of George, he was cast as the pet of Porky Pig.




So that means your name is




PORKY PIG.








share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered 33 mins ago









user477343user477343

3,2001858




3,2001858







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    32 mins ago











  • $begingroup$
    @Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    32 mins ago







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    31 mins ago












  • 1




    $begingroup$
    I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
    $endgroup$
    – Brandon_J
    32 mins ago











  • $begingroup$
    @Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
    $endgroup$
    – user477343
    32 mins ago







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
    $endgroup$
    – PiIsNot3
    31 mins ago







1




1




$begingroup$
I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
32 mins ago





$begingroup$
I love this stuff!! Not correct, but super clever.
$endgroup$
– Brandon_J
32 mins ago













$begingroup$
@Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
$endgroup$
– user477343
32 mins ago





$begingroup$
@Brandon_J that was quick! I appreciate the upvote :P
$endgroup$
– user477343
32 mins ago





1




1




$begingroup$
OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
31 mins ago




$begingroup$
OK, now this is what a convincing incorrect answer should sound like :)
$endgroup$
– PiIsNot3
31 mins ago

















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81496%2fi-see-my-dog-run%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

瀋陽號驅逐艦 目录 接收與服役 配置反潛直升機 武進三型性能升級 歷史 除役 參考資料 外部連結 导航菜单Taiwan Air Power海疆老兵-陽字號驅逐艦沿革World Navies Today: Taiwan (Republic of China)DD-839 USS POWER编

波兰旗帜列表 目录 国旗 军旗 其他制服部门旗帜 特别国家机构船只 参考文献 外部链接 导航菜单Polskie flagi, chorągwie, bandery... [波兰旗帜、条幅、船旗等]原始内容Ustawa z dnia 31 stycznia 1980 r. o godle, barwach i hymnie Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz o pieczęciach państwowychZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 14 grudnia 2005 r. zmieniające zarządzenie w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 29 stycznia 1996 r. w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejUstawa z dnia 19 lutego 1993 r. o znakach Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejHistoria Marynarki Wojennej RP [波兰海军史]Rozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 12 kwietnia 2002 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych Straży GranicznejRozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 18 kwietnia 2005 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych PolicjiRozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury z dnia 21 października 2005 r. w sprawie wzorów flag dla statków morskich na oznaczenie pełnionej specjalnej służby państwowej oraz okoliczności i warunków ich podnoszenia波兰旗帜波兰编

Indenting and Dedenting ASP code with Python