How badly should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves? Does casting Light, or a similar spell, have any effect when the caster is swallowed by a monster? Blender 2.8 I can't see vertices, edges or faces in edit mode Fully-Firstable Anagram Sets intersection of two sorted vectors in C++ Why are electrically insulating heatsinks so rare? Is it just cost? Should I tell management that I intend to leave due to bad software development practices? Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem? Does a druid starting with a bow start with no arrows? How to model explosives? What reasons are there for a Capitalist to oppose a 100% inheritance tax? How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job? What's the point of deactivating Num Lock on login screens? Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert If human space travel is limited by the G force vulnerability, is there a way to counter G forces? UK: Is there pre...