How old is Nick Fury?Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?Who was Nick Fury talking about on the ship?How true to character is the movie portrayal of Nick Fury?Is Nick Fury now depicted as being Black & Bald outside the movie franchise?Why doesn't Nick Fury travel with security force?What is the current position of Nick Fury in S.H.I.E.L.D.?Why did Nick Fury get his old eye patch back in Age of Ultron?Do the Avengers know that Nick Fury isn't the Director?Which characters are dead in the MCU as of Guardians of the Galaxy 2?Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?I thought Nick Fury went off the grid?

How can I create URL shortcuts/redirects for task/diff IDs in Phabricator?

Isn't the word "experience" wrongly used in this context?

is this saw blade faulty?

Determine voltage drop over 10G resistors with cheap multimeter

Norwegian Refugee travel document

What (if any) is the reason to buy in small local stores?

Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions

Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry: Is my career at risk on the long run?

How to find the largest number(s) in a list of elements, possibly non-unique?

Why is participating in the European Parliamentary elections used as a threat?

Do I need to convey a moral for each of my blog post?

Does the Shadow Magic sorcerer's Eyes of the Dark feature work on all Darkness spells or just his/her own?

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

Turning a hard to access nut?

Are hand made posters acceptable in Academia?

Why does Surtur say that Thor is Asgard's doom?

Why doesn't the chatan sign the ketubah?

Why is this tree refusing to shed its dead leaves?

Extraneous elements in "Europe countries" list

The English Debate

label a part of commutative diagram

How to test the sharpness of a knife?

Is "inadequate referencing" a euphemism for plagiarism?

If I cast the Enlarge/Reduce spell on an arrow, what weapon could it count as?



How old is Nick Fury?


Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?Who was Nick Fury talking about on the ship?How true to character is the movie portrayal of Nick Fury?Is Nick Fury now depicted as being Black & Bald outside the movie franchise?Why doesn't Nick Fury travel with security force?What is the current position of Nick Fury in S.H.I.E.L.D.?Why did Nick Fury get his old eye patch back in Age of Ultron?Do the Avengers know that Nick Fury isn't the Director?Which characters are dead in the MCU as of Guardians of the Galaxy 2?Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?I thought Nick Fury went off the grid?













4















What is Nick Fury's approximate age at various story intervals in the MCU?



I guess his exact birth date & age isn't important, but plus or minus a few years would be good to know. Given that the younger Nick Fury was shown in Captain Marvel and seemed to be more-or-less mid-career at that time, knowing his age would establish if we're likely to see even younger versions of him in action at SHIELD in future films.



Or for that matter, what the extent of his career might be in the future, assuming (hoping?) that somehow the end of Avengers: Infinity War turns out to be impermanent.



It also gives a sense of his physical capabilities (barring the superhuman). He is quite a commanding presence but that could mask some age-related limitations, for instance.




Note - I'm not asking the same thing as Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?; that question is asking about whether he is aging physically, not how old he is in years since birth.










share|improve this question




























    4















    What is Nick Fury's approximate age at various story intervals in the MCU?



    I guess his exact birth date & age isn't important, but plus or minus a few years would be good to know. Given that the younger Nick Fury was shown in Captain Marvel and seemed to be more-or-less mid-career at that time, knowing his age would establish if we're likely to see even younger versions of him in action at SHIELD in future films.



    Or for that matter, what the extent of his career might be in the future, assuming (hoping?) that somehow the end of Avengers: Infinity War turns out to be impermanent.



    It also gives a sense of his physical capabilities (barring the superhuman). He is quite a commanding presence but that could mask some age-related limitations, for instance.




    Note - I'm not asking the same thing as Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?; that question is asking about whether he is aging physically, not how old he is in years since birth.










    share|improve this question


























      4












      4








      4








      What is Nick Fury's approximate age at various story intervals in the MCU?



      I guess his exact birth date & age isn't important, but plus or minus a few years would be good to know. Given that the younger Nick Fury was shown in Captain Marvel and seemed to be more-or-less mid-career at that time, knowing his age would establish if we're likely to see even younger versions of him in action at SHIELD in future films.



      Or for that matter, what the extent of his career might be in the future, assuming (hoping?) that somehow the end of Avengers: Infinity War turns out to be impermanent.



      It also gives a sense of his physical capabilities (barring the superhuman). He is quite a commanding presence but that could mask some age-related limitations, for instance.




      Note - I'm not asking the same thing as Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?; that question is asking about whether he is aging physically, not how old he is in years since birth.










      share|improve this question
















      What is Nick Fury's approximate age at various story intervals in the MCU?



      I guess his exact birth date & age isn't important, but plus or minus a few years would be good to know. Given that the younger Nick Fury was shown in Captain Marvel and seemed to be more-or-less mid-career at that time, knowing his age would establish if we're likely to see even younger versions of him in action at SHIELD in future films.



      Or for that matter, what the extent of his career might be in the future, assuming (hoping?) that somehow the end of Avengers: Infinity War turns out to be impermanent.



      It also gives a sense of his physical capabilities (barring the superhuman). He is quite a commanding presence but that could mask some age-related limitations, for instance.




      Note - I'm not asking the same thing as Does Nick Fury age in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?; that question is asking about whether he is aging physically, not how old he is in years since birth.







      marvel marvel-cinematic-universe nick-fury






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 5 hours ago







      DaveInCaz

















      asked 5 hours ago









      DaveInCazDaveInCaz

      593116




      593116




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          6














          The MCU wiki puts his birth date as:




          4th July 1950




          That would put him as 44/45 during the events of Captain Marvel as that takes place in 1995.



          However, the wiki references this to Captain Marvel and I can’t remember that coming up in the film. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information on the film out yet for me to fact check this.



          His birthdate and age are deliberately hidden in Captain America: The Winter Soldier according to Film School Rejects but this too is unsourced.




          Because they couldn’t show Nick Fury’s birth and death dates on his tombstone, the directors needed to fill that space, so they chose the Ezekiel 25:17 quote from Pulp Fiction. Nicely done.




          Fury’s gravestone






          share|improve this answer

























          • I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

            – DannyMcG
            4 hours ago











          • @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

            – TheLethalCarrot
            4 hours ago










          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "186"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fscifi.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f207485%2fhow-old-is-nick-fury%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          6














          The MCU wiki puts his birth date as:




          4th July 1950




          That would put him as 44/45 during the events of Captain Marvel as that takes place in 1995.



          However, the wiki references this to Captain Marvel and I can’t remember that coming up in the film. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information on the film out yet for me to fact check this.



          His birthdate and age are deliberately hidden in Captain America: The Winter Soldier according to Film School Rejects but this too is unsourced.




          Because they couldn’t show Nick Fury’s birth and death dates on his tombstone, the directors needed to fill that space, so they chose the Ezekiel 25:17 quote from Pulp Fiction. Nicely done.




          Fury’s gravestone






          share|improve this answer

























          • I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

            – DannyMcG
            4 hours ago











          • @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

            – TheLethalCarrot
            4 hours ago















          6














          The MCU wiki puts his birth date as:




          4th July 1950




          That would put him as 44/45 during the events of Captain Marvel as that takes place in 1995.



          However, the wiki references this to Captain Marvel and I can’t remember that coming up in the film. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information on the film out yet for me to fact check this.



          His birthdate and age are deliberately hidden in Captain America: The Winter Soldier according to Film School Rejects but this too is unsourced.




          Because they couldn’t show Nick Fury’s birth and death dates on his tombstone, the directors needed to fill that space, so they chose the Ezekiel 25:17 quote from Pulp Fiction. Nicely done.




          Fury’s gravestone






          share|improve this answer

























          • I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

            – DannyMcG
            4 hours ago











          • @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

            – TheLethalCarrot
            4 hours ago













          6












          6








          6







          The MCU wiki puts his birth date as:




          4th July 1950




          That would put him as 44/45 during the events of Captain Marvel as that takes place in 1995.



          However, the wiki references this to Captain Marvel and I can’t remember that coming up in the film. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information on the film out yet for me to fact check this.



          His birthdate and age are deliberately hidden in Captain America: The Winter Soldier according to Film School Rejects but this too is unsourced.




          Because they couldn’t show Nick Fury’s birth and death dates on his tombstone, the directors needed to fill that space, so they chose the Ezekiel 25:17 quote from Pulp Fiction. Nicely done.




          Fury’s gravestone






          share|improve this answer















          The MCU wiki puts his birth date as:




          4th July 1950




          That would put him as 44/45 during the events of Captain Marvel as that takes place in 1995.



          However, the wiki references this to Captain Marvel and I can’t remember that coming up in the film. Unfortunately, there isn’t enough information on the film out yet for me to fact check this.



          His birthdate and age are deliberately hidden in Captain America: The Winter Soldier according to Film School Rejects but this too is unsourced.




          Because they couldn’t show Nick Fury’s birth and death dates on his tombstone, the directors needed to fill that space, so they chose the Ezekiel 25:17 quote from Pulp Fiction. Nicely done.




          Fury’s gravestone







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited 5 hours ago

























          answered 5 hours ago









          TheLethalCarrotTheLethalCarrot

          47k17249296




          47k17249296












          • I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

            – DannyMcG
            4 hours ago











          • @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

            – TheLethalCarrot
            4 hours ago

















          • I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

            – DannyMcG
            4 hours ago











          • @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

            – TheLethalCarrot
            4 hours ago
















          I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

          – DannyMcG
          4 hours ago





          I remember Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos fighting Nazis in the 1960's comics.... obviously the MCU has a different view on this

          – DannyMcG
          4 hours ago













          @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

          – TheLethalCarrot
          4 hours ago





          @DannyMcG As far as I’m aware his age is unclear but I only saw CM once and was tired so I may have missed something in the film that did tell us this. It’s possible his age is more aligned with the comics.

          – TheLethalCarrot
          4 hours ago

















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fscifi.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f207485%2fhow-old-is-nick-fury%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          瀋陽號驅逐艦 目录 接收與服役 配置反潛直升機 武進三型性能升級 歷史 除役 參考資料 外部連結 导航菜单Taiwan Air Power海疆老兵-陽字號驅逐艦沿革World Navies Today: Taiwan (Republic of China)DD-839 USS POWER编

          波兰旗帜列表 目录 国旗 军旗 其他制服部门旗帜 特别国家机构船只 参考文献 外部链接 导航菜单Polskie flagi, chorągwie, bandery... [波兰旗帜、条幅、船旗等]原始内容Ustawa z dnia 31 stycznia 1980 r. o godle, barwach i hymnie Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz o pieczęciach państwowychZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 14 grudnia 2005 r. zmieniające zarządzenie w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejZarządzenie Ministra Obrony Narodowej z dnia 29 stycznia 1996 r. w sprawie szczegółowych zasad używania znaków Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej oraz ustalenia innych znaków używanych w Siłach Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejUstawa z dnia 19 lutego 1993 r. o znakach Sił Zbrojnych Rzeczypospolitej PolskiejHistoria Marynarki Wojennej RP [波兰海军史]Rozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 12 kwietnia 2002 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych Straży GranicznejRozporządzenie Ministra Spraw Wewnętrznych i Administracji z dnia 18 kwietnia 2005 r. w sprawie wzoru flagi oraz oznakowania jednostek pływających i statków powietrznych PolicjiRozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury z dnia 21 października 2005 r. w sprawie wzorów flag dla statków morskich na oznaczenie pełnionej specjalnej służby państwowej oraz okoliczności i warunków ich podnoszenia波兰旗帜波兰编

          Indenting and Dedenting ASP code with Python